Improve Your Energy
Here’s my Mom’s tips on “How To Help Improve Your Energy.”
Ever since I was a little kid, my Mom has always been fascinated with health and natural cures.
If we’ve ever met in person, you could probably tell that I’ve resisted most of my Mom’s tips.
Now that I’m getting older, she’s starting to make more sense. 🙂
- Never exercise or eat when you feel exhausted. Rest! Resting is mentioned 11x in the Bible. Look at Hebrews chapter 3 & 4.
- Drink 6-8 glasses a day of filtered water. You could keep a gallon of spring water in your bedroom.
- Eat an orange or 1/2 a grapefruit for Vitamin C daily.
- Eat 6-9 fruits and veggies a day.
- Choose fish or chicken often. Only eat some beef.
- Drink fruit and/or veggie juice daily.
- Eliminate sugar… it has 0 nutrients, so it has to rob other foods’ vitamins and minerals in order to be digested. If craving sweets, try a stick of gum, and/or 1 piece of hard candy. Peppermint is good.
- Use hormone cream on inside of wrist.
- Breathe deeply, exhale slowly 2+ times.
- Rest in sunlight. “Be still and know that I AM God.” Think happy thoughts.
- Eat cereal with 90-100% iron.
- Make an energy drink, sugar free.
Again, these are tips from my Mom on how to improve your energy. Maybe they will help you, maybe they won’t, but it is always nice to know that Mom is looking out for you.
If you would like to try my Mom’s sugar-free energy drink, you can check it out here.